forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP trunk broken by jxpath (Was: svn commit: r280947)
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:38:20 GMT
On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 08:23 -0500, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >It is only in the "forrest site" target, both dynamic (view and
> >traditional skin) modes are working fine. It has something to do with
> >the cli.
> >

> "Danke" for the hint! :-)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

:) Bitte. ;-)

Some other:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jxpath/release-notes-1.2.html
"Namespace registration. Namespace URIs can now be associated with
prefixes at the level of JXPathContext"

Since we use site:something could be the case that is interpreted as namespace.
I need to look into linkrewriting block and our cli closer to
understand what really happens, I guess. ;-) To understand the difference while processing
site:something
between the cli (site) and jetty (run) would be as well a good start.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"