forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Irc clients for forrest design session
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:07:16 GMT
On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 10:41 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 10:01 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> >

> >>I am not mature enough to configure my IRC...
> >>I'll be there on saturday, and I'll try again, but last tuesday I did
> >>not succeded :-[ .
> >>

> >What client are you using?
> >

> ChatZilla 0.9.68.5.1

http://lenya.apache.org/community/irc.html

You will only need to change the channel that is announced just before
the session.

I just tried the chatzilla and basically you open it and put
/server irc.freenode.org
into the command line (where you normally put as well the text you want
to say).
That connects you to the server we are using. Then when the channel is
announced:
/j #forrestChannelOfTheDay

Just try with /j #lenya for now and we see whether that works for you.

HTH
salu2
--
thorsten