forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Re: voice plugin
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:44:57 GMT
On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 23:14 +0200, HANAX wrote:
> Ok, now I have working "view" version of my site. Maybe it's time for me to understand
views by working with them. I want to add simple visual background (headings, text, virtual
cursor...) for my voice version of site. So what is the core?

forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/

...but everything you describe should be done via forrest:hooks and
css-stylesheets. Maybe you need to write some custom contracts but
normally you will not even have to do that (not for background, ...).

Welcome to views.

salu2
--
thorsten