forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to retrieve the viewHelper.xhtml plugin
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:06:42 GMT
On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 10:50 +0200, HANAX wrote:
> I got error on forrest run:
> Unable to retrieve the plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml plugin.
>
> I found that no reference is made in whiteboard-plugins.xml, so I ask: should I manually
add it? I've done svn update, but no reference to it at all.

just use
forrest-trunk/etc/views.sh
to deploy all view plugins.

You need to locally deploy this plugins because the changes are to
rapidly.

If you are on windows the script is just doing:
cd
$FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/
ant local-deploy
cd ../org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/
ant local-deploy
cd ../org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls
ant local-deploy

Which you as well have to do. IMO we should not add it to the
whiteboard, because views are going into the core within the next weeks.

HTH
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"