forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JX in forrest
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:05:36 GMT
On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 16:23 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 01:04 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > how can I activate JX again in forrest?
> >
> > The first thing to try is to just drop the template block into our lib
> > folder.

Did that. I checked it as well in. For now I added it to the
internal.view lib.

>  You should also enable the block in
> > etc/cocoon-upgrade/local.block.properties (so it gets upgraded with Cocoon.

Did that.

> > If the above doesn't work you will need to upgrade cocoon using te
> > scripts in etc/cocoon-upgrade

Hmm, cheche just did that, right? I guess I do not have to do it again,
or?

Anyway it is not working. :( I commented the jx stuff for now so more
people can have a look.

If you uncomment the generator part you get a component not found
exception but in the template.jar you can find the class :(

I do not know why the lib is not picked up. Has somebody an idea what
might be wrong?

salu2
--
thorsten