forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279169 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/templates/content-main.ft
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:01:51 GMT
On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 22:57 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Tue Sep  6 15:57:17 2005
> New Revision: 279169

> Log:
> All 'core' templates will be a part of this plugin - until Thorsten says they shouldn't
be ;-). This one is completely untested, I'm just showing my intent to see how folk react

Actually I do not think that contracts are part of the *internal*
plugin. They are dedicated for output, so IMO they do not belong in
here.

BTW sorry that I could not be online. My provider had technical problems
and I could not go online. :(

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"