forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279102 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2: internal.xmap src/documentation/content/locationmap.xml
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 07:59:34 GMT
On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 22:21 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Tim Williams wrote:
> >
> >> I think this removal might be premature.  Why do you say it doesn't
> >> work?  I was using it to test with and hoped to talk with Thorsten
> >> about it if he logs back on today.
> >

> > It is premature, I am reverting.
> >
> > There are bugs there, but I just realised it was because of a missing
> > element, it was reported as src attribute not recognised (which I'd read
> > in the logs as being a known issue).
>
> Actually, this issue is presenting us from using the locationmap in the
> xhtml2 plugin. I've spoken with Tim opn IRC who says he can put a
> temporary fix in place. I'll reinstate the removed stuff when that is
> there, for now I am leaving it out so I can get on with some work.

I do not understand. The only thing that was not working is the
ressourceType Action because of the mentioned @src. The other action
that do not contain @src (actually this attribute till now is in general
not used throughout the lm).

Why did you not just commented the part of the sourceType out? Did you
have to remove it?
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"