forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r264872 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates: content-source-xml-link.ft content-xml-link.ft export-link.vt.xml
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:30:23 GMT
On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 17:50 -0400, Tim Williams wrote:
> A couple questions on this one...
> o) export-link-vt.xml
> - why is the filename xml instead of ft?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112129152002511&w=2
export-link.vt.xml that is the same move like Ross *.source.xml.
We need to really harmonize the file naming conventions for
forrest:views. :(

> o) It appears that the sitemap entry that might make this work may
> have been committed to the resume plugin but not the views stuff?
>
> The second one appears to be causing FOR-662.  I'll try to look more
> into the second one tonight -- a simple cut-n-paste across xmap
> entries from resume to views didn't work.

The contract is broken because of the revision link provided by Ross.

You have been faster. ;-)
My version was:
<!--Fixme: delete comment after review
          I have never seen the following before
          <map:serialize select="cocoon:/{1}.xml"/>
          I guess it should be -->
<map:generate src="cocoon:/{1}.xml" />

salu2
--