forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Forrest-Cocoon-Lenya commit access
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:05:48 GMT
On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 10:18 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> As i said earlier in this thread, this is not the
> normal practise. It is a new experiment between
> the Cocoon-based projects.

Not so new after all for lenya/cocoon. I (and all other initial lenya
committer) got 2003 this rights. Every cocoon or lenya committer has
write access to the other rep.

Like I stated I as well had write access to forrest since then. The new
thing is the formalization of it. Cocoon and lenya already did this.
/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization
  [/lenya]
  @lenya = rw
  @cocoon = rw
  @forrest = rw
  [/cocoon]
  @lenya = rw
  @cocoon = rw

Only forrest is missing to as well give write access to their repository
to cocoon/lenya committer.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"