forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LEFO] Marrying Forrest and Lenya
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:34:23 GMT
On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 14:36 +1000, David Crossley wrote:

> Then why doesn't that publication remain in the
> Lenya repository?

...because it is our (like in forrest) custom lenya publication, it is
our code that has nothing to do with lenya. That is like asking why the
lenya docu is not in forrest because it is based on it. ;-)

BTW that publication, I still have to write, but if there is no interest
in it than I rather not do it. I can use the time otherwise. ;-)

Do we want/need our own lenya publication?
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)