forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Proposal: interactive planning session for views/xhtml2/internals
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:08:52 GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=11&month=9&year=2005&p1=136&p2=48&p3=176&p4=240&p5=224&p6=213
| 1) Saturday, September 10, 2005 at 20:00:00
| 1) Sunday, September 11, 2005 at 19:00:00
|
| So far the following people are interested. Please
| state if you have time or date restrictions:
|
| Ross
| Diwaker
| David - any time, any day, try Skype, IRC okay
| Addi

At this stage, with me still learning a lot, I feel I would have not much to
'say'
with using Skype at this stage, although I would certainly consider it in
the
future, I will not use it this time round. That said, I would feel
comfortable
using IRC again, being able to watch and learn and also ask where I get
stuck.

If IRC is used, those times are ok for me but I will be late joining the
party as
being in Perth they translate to 4am and 3am. I could be around from 6am
tomorrow. The second time will be Monday morning and I would have to go
to work after a couple of hours.

Not much time to get everyone together, but hope we get enough.

Gav...