forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Use of IRC
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:29:06 GMT
Hi All,

I was wondering, Forrest Tuesdays obviously work and I am not saying
anywhere here about stopping this,
but, what about having the IRC forrest channel open permantly, so people can
jump on it whenever they
want and have a discussion about something, clarify, then get on with it.

Are there disadvantages to having the channel open 24/7.

I ask this, because I notice other projects, such as Geronimo, have a
permanant channel, (theirs has been
open in its current session since early March) and wondered why we could not
do this also.

Gav...