> > At first glance, this looks like a Cocoon related error to me. Hopefully
> > someone more familiar with Cocoon will be able to help you out.
>

> In addition we are now using a different version of Cocoon. If this is a
> cocoon error (and it seems to be) it may be solved in 0.7 and/or head.

I have a basic internal plugin built that works nicely in a dynamic environment with Forrest 0.7, although if your site has many pages it takes time to crawl all of them (maybe we could use a caching pipeline). I hope to post it to JIRA today!

But, when attempting to generate a static site with a link to the google sitemap, I still get the same stacktrace which I posted in the original message, even when using Forrest 0.7...?

--
Regards,
Rus