forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Different views for the same source file
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 06:48:55 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I don't have the time to find that discussion right now. Anyone have a
> clearer recollection to be able to search for it quickly (my first few
> attempts failed so it's back to the deadline beating)...

Ok, found it... how stupid of me, I had written it down in

 forrest/site-author/content/xdocs/TR/2004/WD-forrest10.html

"
In the second step, Forrest transforms the main source to the
intermediate format, which is XHTML2 (also automatic transforms from
XHTML1 and HTML will be supported). Transformations from HTML and XHTML
will be done in the core, while all others will be done by plugins
(input plugins).

Multiple formats can be asked for the same source: the filename asked
will be in the following manner.

name.type.format

Example:

myfile.content.html