forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugs in the XHTML-Pipeline
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:03:34 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> May the power of grep be with you. ;-) BTW any decent IDE let you search
> for test occurrence within a directory. 

Thanks oh thee wizard of grep :-)

But I was really trying to understand the sequence of steps in the
pipeline to fix this among other problems.

One reason for this being:

In html2document we have a section

> <xsl:template match="/">
>      <xsl:choose>
>          <xsl:when test="name(child::node())='html'">
>          <xsl:apply-templates/>
>          </xsl:when>
>            
>          <xsl:otherwise>
>            <document>
>             <header><title>Error in conversion</title></header>
>             <body>
>              <warning>This file is not in a html format, please convert manually.</warning>
>             </body>
>            </document>
>          </xsl:otherwise>
>      </xsl:choose>
>     </xsl:template>

Which to me means that when I change the root element in my source
document to <ahtml> I should be getting the warning message from the
otherwise branch.

But I didn't.

--
Ferdinand Soethe


Mime
View raw message