forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automated formatting of XML files
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:26:53 GMT
> What are your settings?  Tidy is giving errors around the CDATA sections
> and it won't tidy til those errors are "corrected".

Attaching the RC file. I haven't tested it extensively -- only on the
sample files in test-whitespace. So it might very well need some more
tweaking.

Just for convinience I think its better to setup the parameters in one
place. Once we have decided on the config, we can make it available to
all the devs who are interested. If multiple people try to do the
cleanup and even if one of the config files changes inadvertantly, it
would do more harm than good :-)

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: floatingsun.net