forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LEFO] Marrying Forrest and Lenya
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:55:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>>Gav.... wrote:
>>
>>>Just a wild guess,
>>>
>>>LE-nya FO-rrest
>>>

>>you are right:
>>
>>If you wonder what [lefo] means:
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112013695014297&w=2
>

> Please explain what is going on. Has somebody set up
> special mail alias that sends the same reply to both
> Lenya and Forrest dev lists?

No special list yet. The suggestion has surfaced again on the lenya
mailing list. Michi (Lenya dev who posted this "test") suggested that in
the meantime we use the forrest list and preface the subject line with
[LEFO].

This is came about because Thorsten is creating a publication for
Forrest to use on our instance of Lenya in their zone. SOme of the Lenya
devs want to track what we are doing as they hope to move some of the
work into the default Lenya pub.

This is also why Thorsten called a vote to give Lenya commiters access
to our SVN, we have been given access to Lenya so we can make changes we
need to integrate Forrest. They want access so that they can make
changes to the Forrest publication for Lenya (which is to be housed in
our SVN since).

Ross