forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Breitsprecher ...@dserv.net>
Subject Re: Making Forrest serve Lenya content
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:43:02 GMT
Thorsten Scherler schrieb:
> If you have some working code that you can attach to the issue tracker? I will take care
of it. ;-)

Done. See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-660 :-)

The code is only a simple Forrest site at the moment. Next on my list is
making an input plugin. However, I am not familiar with creating
plugins, so that will take some time :)

Short Usage instructions:

- apply the patch to clean lenya sources and rebuild
- publish a few pages in lenya
- unpack the site (forrest-lenya-...tar.bz2), adapt the location map as
needed
- run the site using "forrest run"

The sample site also includes the Lenya sitemap in Forrest's navigation;
 but it does not take attributes (like visible-in-navigation) or
different languages into account.

Have fun,

Joachim