forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Tuesday (Was: Bug Days (Was Re: better use of Jira for Forrest))
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:23:27 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Is it worth us identifying when we expect to be online during the day?
>>I'm not talking about a commitment, it's just that we may be able to
>>maximise benefit by trying to get online in groups.
>

> I for one will do blocks throughout the whole day.
> I will certainly be there for the initial few hours,
> then away for our evening meal, back until i fall asleep.
> Then hopefully also do some during our next day.
>

>>Unfortunately, that day corresponds with a site visit for me. This means
>>I will probably not be online during the day (BST). I will try and get
>>online at something like (times in BST):
>>
>>6am -> 8am
>>7.30pm -> 11.59pm
>

> Well the current plan is to start at 9:00 am your time.

Sorry, I thought we were doing midnight to midnight - not sure why I
made that assumption, it clearly states otherwise on
http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-tuesday.html

> I think it would be better to always start at 6:00 am.

You make the call, I'll fit in with whatever time is defined. I have no
problem running from 9am to 9am instead, I'll just do it the other way
around 7.30pm -> 11pm and 6am -> 8am (actually I can do until 9am anyway
the following day as I am not on site that day).

Ross