forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Tuesday (Was: Bug Days (Was Re: better use of Jira for Forrest))
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:09:31 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>

>>I would like to deal with "Internal structure is XHTML2"
>>and the associated issues.
>

> +1

So far there has been plenty of agreement for this. Clearly (at least in
my mind) this work will be done in Forrest:views not in skins, is my
mind correct?

If so, the "internal plugin" I referred to in an earlier post would
presumably be the internal.views plugin since it already overrides the
affected pipelines.

---

Is it worth us identifying when we expect to be online during the day?
I'm not talking about a commitment, it's just that we may be able to
maximise benefit by trying to get online in groups.

Unfortunately, that day corresponds with a site visit for me. This means
I will probably not be online during the day (BST). I will try and get
online at something like (times in BST):

6am -> 8am
7.30pm -> 11.59pm

Ross