forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest-lenya instance (was Re: Forrest Tuesday)
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:30:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 00:30 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:

>>>Yes please.
>>
>>I took this to the Lenya list, there is momentum gathering on Doco and
>>as a result Thorsten has stepped forward to create a Lenya instance for
>>us by Sept. 6th. Thanks Thorsten.
>>

> You are welcome.
>
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org:19999/index.html
>
> Please test a wee bit. ;-)

Logging in as editor for the default publication gave:

Unable to get transformer handler for
cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml?doctype=homepage at
<map:serialize type="xhtml"> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:188:44

at <map:transform> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:174:85

at <map:transform> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:172:152

at <map:generate> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:161:165

at <map:mount> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/global-sitemap.xmap:408:113

at <map:mount> -
file:/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.4.x-forrest/build/lenya/webapp/sitemap.xmap:523:110

> We can set up a basic lenya pub for us, where we will use the ac and our
> working structure (workflow,...).
>
> We should keep this pub here in our code base. Then we have as well a
> starting point for the doco move and the work of Joachim, David et. al..

If you get this started with an initial commit to our SVN I'll have a
play. I've installed a local copy of Lenya 1.4 so should be able to
experiment with the publicaiton offline, once I have something together
I guess I commit to ourt SVN and you will put it into the Lenya zone -
is that right?

Ross