forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@gardler.org>
Subject Daisy browser in Eclipse plugin
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:58:20 GMT
I can't get a list of documents from my repository instance using the
Daisy browser. Since I don't have the time to debug why I'll start with
a newbie question.

My Daisy repo is avaiilable on an internal netork at
http://192.168.0.140/daisy/

I've set my preferences on the Daisy page as:

Repository location: 192.168.0.140
Repository URL: 80
(username and password are also set).

When I start the Forrest + Daisy plugins I get the following exception
in the console view:

org.outerj.daisy.repository.RepositoryException: Unexpected response
from repositoryserver: 404 : Not Found

When I click the button to refresh the document list a dialog tells me
the list has been refreshed, but there are no documents shown.

The following additional exception is thrown:

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to
insert a node where it is not permitted.
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.insertBefore(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.forrest.repository.daisy.RepositoryInterface.SearchRepository(RepositoryInterface.java:52)

Have I misconfigured something or is this a bug?

Ross