forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@gardler.org>
Subject The end of GSoC
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:43:12 GMT
We are very nearly at the end of the GSoC program. This mail is not my
wrap up as the mentor, I'll do that after the final close.

This mail is to ask that Anil ensures all code and features are
documented before moving on to new pastures (I do hope that we will
continue to benefit from your excellent contributions). This is very
important to ensure that we can continue development of this work.

The most recent round of patches contain a number of undocumented
features and there is no documentation at all for the repository stuff.
We don't need loads of detail, just a start of some user docs and decent
javadocs in the code, these are beter written by the original dev, the
rest of us can enhance them later.

Thanks,
Ross