forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Bugs in the XHTML-Pipeline
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:13:10 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>>But then (pardon my desire to understand this), how do you explain
>>that I already get
>>when I call http://localhost:8888/body-lernorte.html
> Although removing the fixed class in
> forrest-trunk/main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl
> does indeed fix the problem partially.
> However the table-element now has no class attribute even though it
> does have one in the source

I've not looked at the code, but am trying to provide clues.

There are two places (that I can think of) where the class attribute may
be lost/overwritten. One is in the skinning stage as Thorsten already
identified. The other is in resources/stylesheet/html2document.xsl

Since you checked the skinning part, I'd be tempted to look in the
html2document part.

View raw message