forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: debugging views - short (was Re: [views] head broken?)
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:34:37 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Last night I got (for this project):
> java.lang.RuntimeException: ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than
> one template named: navigation-link-index-content

The improved error reporting I noted earlier has now gone into Cocoon
2.2 I've been using it in 2.1.8-dev recently. It is *awesome*, it tells
you which line of the sitemap was being executed when the error occurred
and shows you the path through the pipelines that got to that point.

If anyone finds the time it is worth doing an update of Cocoon for this
feature. Hopefully now Cheche has done the hard work it will be an easy job.

Ross