forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Jira and branches for Project Management
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:18:23 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Jira has powerful filtering facilities, email notification (although it
>>seems to be broken right now), ...
>

> I have it working with an experimental filter to
> notify me about any open issues with attachments.
>
> Are you not able to do personal notifications,
> or are you having trouble sending to dev@forrest?

I've been doing the same. at one point I was getting mails from my
filters, but they have stopped arriving. I'm sending them to my personal
address right now, the intention is to have a weekly summary going to
dev@forrest.

I'll have to take another look at why my mails have stopped if yours
still work.

Ross