forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reducing Forrest build time
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:46:13 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>I see your point and agree with the theory. So will it work in practice?
>

> The dynamic part should work already as long as the components we use
> are all support caching.

Yes, it does. It is only the static generation that is an issue...

> As far as persistant caching is concerned we'll need to address this
> question to Cocoon devs to find out if and how this could happen.

OK, report back when you know the answer ;-)

(this is not really aimed at Ferdinand, but everyone, I'm hoping someone
has the time to check this out with the Cocoon folks - in the meantime
I've created an issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-634 to
remind us to explore this).

Ross