forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: [Who we are] How to become an inactive commiter ;-)
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:52:06 GMT

Ross Gardler schrieb:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>    The *Who we are* page : http://forrest.apache.org/who.html does not
>> explain why some commiters are inactive ?
>>    (Hope it's not a punishment :-) )
>

> Good point, in fact I am not sure when we consider a committer inactive.
> On other projects it is not contributed directly (i.e. post to list,
> record an issue, contribute to docs, make a patch etc.) for six months.
>
> I don't see anything on our website about this. Is it recorded anywhere?

Don't know about the others or documentation
but I put my name into inactive since I cannot
work on forrest these days ... hope I'll return,
soon (I'm on a cocoon adventure trip ;-)

Johannes

> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de