forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Views] Progress with pelt look'n feel
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:21:59 GMT
Hi,

    I have updated my experimental "Pelt with view" site.
    What's new :

    * The site use the leather-dev skin, that is the XHTML is no more
      comming from the Pelt skin as I told you in a previous mail :
      (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&w=2&r=1&s=%5BViews%5D+Progress+with+pelt+look%27n+feel&q=b)
          o (Thorsten told me I was in the wrong way, so changed - But I
            didn't know I was :-) )
    * Since the XHTML is the same for both skins, I add leather-dev
      style sheets as alternate skins in my pelt.fv - just to see what
      happens

To test it, I recommand you use firefox and this extension :
http://olab.free.fr/OLab/download.php?logiciel=stylesheetchooser_plus,
which adds a button to use alternate skins and keep the selected skin
during the navigation between pages...
(Or whatever browser which correctly manages alternate style sheets,
that is not IE6...)

Hope you like it,
Cyriaque,

PS : I still have problems with menu layout, but I am sure it's easy for
css experts...