forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using additional *.xconf (Was: svn commit: r227190)
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:00:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Do we actually need to use XConfToolTask?
> Cocoon recently [1] gained the ability to include
> *.xconf files without needing to rewrite the main
> xconf file.

Actually this had been sitting on my hard drive for a long time (around
six months ago I was trying to make Cocoon Blocks become plugins). At
the time I did the work the include wasn't available.

I spotted this when I started work on the portal plugin yesterday, silly
really since it was me who brought the xconf include stuff into Forrest
a while back.

ANyway, long story short, I am half way through reimplementing this
using the include stuff. I'm a bit busy for the next coupld of days, but
should be complete very soon.

Thanks for watching ;-)

Ross