forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject mail lists activity (Was: [Proposal] Development process and a stable trunk)
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:56:47 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> Can I ask,
>
> How many people are subscribed to the dev list?
> How many of those are regular posters and/or contributors?
>
> The answer is for my curiosity, but also may enlighten myself
> and others as to actually how many people are working on this project,
> it might have a bearing on expected help/workload.

Ken shows some statistics:
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#forrest.apache.org

Answering your second question is harder, but Stefano's
brilliance will keep you awake all night trying to answer that:
http://people.apache.org/~stefano/agora/

Load a few months of forrest-dev archives and then
click-and-drag some people. It will show the
interactions and who talks to who.

As you can see, we are still a small community.

-David