forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Tuesday (Was: Bug Days (Was Re: better use of Jira for Forrest))
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 05:33:15 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > Each meeting could either just concentrate on getting Jira
> > under control or have a special topic like a group effort
> > to move the core to use xhtml2.
>
> More generally, we could identify a particular area to work on before hand.
> That way we can sort of direct attention to some really needy-aspect that
> might otherwise get left behind simply because no individual dev has a strong
> enough itch to work on it.

There is just over one week to go until 6 Sept.
So we should define this month's topic.

I would like to deal with "Internal structure is XHTML2"
and the associated issues.

Do others have better suggestions?

Perhaps just dealing with the Jira backlog would keep
us amused, i.e. the Issue Tracker is this month's topic.

What do others think?

> Despite that, each BUG day should have some time devoted to cleaning up JIRA.
> In the long run its critical that JIRA serves to guide us, and not confuse
> us. Periodic cleaning should help.

Yes, that should be a topic at every ForrestTuesday.

> > Also it is a place for us to get to know each
> > other a little.
>
> +1 :-)

I made a page to help co-ordinate:

ForrestTuesday monthly get-together