forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with general project issues
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:19:43 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > Most of my time is being taken up with general issues
> > for the Forrest project, so i don't often have the
> > time to help. I wish that other people would help more
> > with that stuff, applying the patches, guiding the
> > new developers.
>
> What's "that stuff"?  I'm happy to help beyond just development work
> if I know what the "issues" are.

Lots of assorted stuff :-)

Applying patches, tidying up Jira, helping new developers
get started, helping new committers get started,
linking relevant mail threads to issues, documenting
the important decisions, restarting important mail threads
that have gone stagnant, publishing the website when people
have made doc changes (e.g. after adding new example site
requests), making sure that the ForrestTuesday initiative
happens, etc.

-David