forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status report for Forrest, August 2005
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:26:46 GMT
I became busy and didn't find time to ask if there was
further input for this board report. If i missed anything,
then i will add it to the next quarterly report.

The surprise for our dev community is that we added
Cyriaque as a new PMC member. However, we have been held up
with procedural issues, so have not been able to announce that.
Hopefully it will be sorted by the time he returns from holidays.

So here is what i sent to board.