forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: RefDoc - Neutral XML Document Format Input/Current State]
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 05:23:34 GMT
This sounds exciting. Do we have access to any example/samplout output of
RefDoc?

One of the interesting possibilities is to generate examples automagically.
For instance by correlating the Java source file for a Cocoon Generator with
its usage in a processing pipeline.

w.r.t Forrest, it would be nice to have a way of generating more friendly
documentation of the DTDs. The current DTD documentation is good, but I think
it could get better. Right now its a very "mechanical" kind of documentation
-- just listing the attributes and children and parents and so on. A little
more annotated DTD documentation would be great (what does each element mean,
what are recommended usages and so on).

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net