forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest-lenya instance
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:01:11 GMT
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 11:22 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Sorry,
> >
> > somebody killed *all* our demos. :(
> >

> Wohoo!!!!
>
> I'm in and edited a page!!!
>
> Thanks for your persistence Thorsten.

to you. ;-) You help me heaps in reporting in, without it would not have
been possible! Thanks ross

> I'll have a proper play soon (before the 6th) but I have a deadline at
> present I'm afraid.

No worries.

Maybe we should think about a basic structure of *our* lenya pub, this
way I can setup the instance with our structure and get rid of the
sample.

How to we want to handle the user management?

Should I add all forrest committers as reviewer and the devs/user as
editor. Or should I create one default editor and user? We need to make
sure that nobody besides us can edit.

Next steps:
- create forrest lenya-based Forrest Tuesday pub.
- create user
- create content
- use the brand new lenya plugin to get the content into our docu
- ...

salu2
--
thorsten