forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest-lenya instance (was Re: Forrest Tuesday)
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:20:15 GMT
On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 00:30 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >>The wiki worked well for Cocoon. The big advantage is that it is not a
> >>synchronous medium so it doesn't matter that we will not all be online
> >>at the same time.
> >>
> >>However, I'd rather see Thorsten get a Lenya instance up and we start
> >>using that, both Thorsten and I are keen to push forward on the Doco
> >>thing and this could be the first exposure of many devs to Lenya.
> >

> > Yes please.
>
> I took this to the Lenya list, there is momentum gathering on Doco and
> as a result Thorsten has stepped forward to create a Lenya instance for
> us by Sept. 6th. Thanks Thorsten.

You are welcome.

http://lenya.zones.apache.org:19999/index.html

Please test a wee bit. ;-)

We can set up a basic lenya pub for us, where we will use the ac and our
working structure (workflow,...).

We should keep this pub here in our code base. Then we have as well a
starting point for the doco move and the work of Joachim, David et. al..

Would it be alright to keep the content of this pub in a jcr-rep?

wdyt?

salu2
--
thorsten