forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exists selector in locationmap
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:06:09 GMT
On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 11:55 -0400, Tim Williams wrote:
> Now it doesn't give an error but when I request a page, it gives me
> the pelt.fv file instead of an html page.  Any idea what I'm doing
> wrong?

jeje

Yes, that is what it does. ;-) That is only one component. The resolver,
that gives you the fallback view as xml. Now we have to further use it.

Telling me that it does gives you a view that is all I needed to her. :)
Good news. ;)

I need to rewrite now the matches in the internal view plugin sitemap.
Watch my next committs. ;-)

salu2 and muchas gracias por todo
--
thorsten