forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exists selector in locationmap
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:41:18 GMT
It is working now. :)

I was a typical copy and paste error. :/

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 06:19 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> It seems to me that the ActNode is overriding the .m_manager instead of
> extending it. Another thing could be the LocationMap.

Yes, I needed to change in LocationMap:
m_manager.put(Action.ROLE+"Selector",actionSelector);

where I had:
m_manager.put(Selector.ROLE+"Selector",selectorSelector);

In the ActNode as well:
final ServiceSelector selectors = (ServiceSelector)
super.m_manager.lookup(Selector.ROLE + "Selector");

final ServiceSelector selectors = (ServiceSelector)
super.m_manager.lookup(Action.ROLE + "Selector");

now it is working. :)

Thx for giving me input Tim, that helped a lot to find this bug.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"