forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [Views] [HEADSUP] Code refactoring
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:50:03 GMT
On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 00:44 +0000, thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Thu Aug 18 17:44:00 2005
> New Revision: 233401

> Log:
> Refactored the view resolver code of the internal.view plugin. Created an action that
is doing the same as before the combination of sitemap+xsl.
> Added 2 java classes to package org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view.acting:
> 1.FallbackResolverAction.java
> 2.FallbackResolverHelper.java
>
> Removed project.view-defaultView properties and added project.theme-extension instead.
The combination
> of project.theme-extension and project.theme is equal to project.view-defaultView.
>
> Added new elements to org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule name="defaults":
> view-themes
> theme-ext
> theme
>
> Removed "defaultView" and added new element to org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule
name="project":
> theme-ext

You need to change your forrest.properties in your projects:
e.g.
project.theme-extension=.fv
project.theme=pelt

We should refactor views as much as possible into components like this
action. The action needs refactoring for adding configure().

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"