forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems transforming XHTML
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:30:54 GMT
The pipeline match above assumes that your "cocoon:/body-{0}" is valid
to our *internal* format.

Your example is not conform to the internal format that means that you
first have to apply a transformation yourFormat2xdocs.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/your-project.html#adding_new_content_type

HTH

salu2

--