forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docs for viewhelper.xhtml
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:48:56 GMT
On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 18:58 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> The docs for the viewhelper plugin are broken. I'm not yet clued in
> enough to work out why - please help while I get clued in ;-)
>
> Ross

You mean:
cd /home/thorsten/apache/forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/
ant local-deploy
forrest run
localhost:8888->returns not the content-main contract

Solution:
Yes, this can happen when the project.skin!=leather-dev, but views are
activated.
vi forrest.properties -change->project.skin=leather-dev
ant local-deploy
forrest run

That is why I think we have to move views over to the skins or themes
(like you suggested) dir.

I committed, hope I understood you right.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"