forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: FOR-592 - pelt and i18n clarifications
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:39:45 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Crossley" <crossley@apache.org>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: FOR-592 - pelt and i18n clarifications

| > Along with CSS , I am also working on some parts of i18n, mainly to get
it
| > working to ensure a site with it enabled is still valid.
|
| I would rather that you got on with the CSS.
| That seemed to be your particular itch when you joined.

Ok, no problem, getting on with that now.

| We were using that i18n fix as an excercise
| for you to understand the core processing.
| I reckon that we should take the easy route
| with the suggestion to add a special transformer
| at the end to strip out <text> tags.
|
| I can try that if you would rather get on with
| the CSS.

Thats up to you, if you want to clear the issue out and
get it closed. I am understanding more than I did when
I first started investigating i18n, but as you can see I
have not rectified it yet so I still have some way to go.
I would have liked the satisfaction of getting this one
licked, but I seem to be diverting on to easier tasks
and not concentrating on this one. I am sure I will
understand this and other harder stuff in the future.

Gav...