forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Using Jira and branches for Project Management
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:42:26 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gav...." <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: Using Jira and branches for Project Management

As well as this (Jira) atlassian.com has another fine looking product
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/default.jsp

Confluence looks Wiki-like but seems to have so much going for it,
none more important than being able to integrate well with Jira.
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/features/integration.jsp

I have downloaded Jira Enterprise and Confluence under Evaluation
license terms and will set it all up on my web server so you lot can
look at it and see what you think. Eval is 30 days so I better get
cracking.

If, after looking at confluence from the links above, you decide Forrest
does not need it then please let me know. (But I'll play anyway!)

Gav...