forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <>
Subject Re: Improving our welcome docs pitiful(wasRe: Simple committership)
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:17:45 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Crossley" <>
| I don't use Putty, but i heard people talk on Infra@ that
| you now need to use ssh v2. However see below.

I don't know about the others, but I find Putty fairly
straight forward to use. I have version 0.58 so that
version and above uses SSH 2 by default, reverting
to 1 if 2 is not available.

I have not used Putty for Forrest, but if someone wants
to give me details to try with, then I will do so I report
back with a HowTo if this will be of any use.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.