forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Locationmap fallback [was: svn commit: r209820]
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:47:32 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 16:16 +0200, Unico Hommes wrote:
>>Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>>Unico Hommes wrote:
>>>To make it easier for you to use it indipendently from Forrest, we could
>>>add a separate ant target for building it and when we release Forrest,
>>>keep it as a separate jar.
>>Okay, that would be nice.
> That is a good start but IMO it should become a block.

Blocks do not exist (yet), they are just separate jars. I know it
because I started it myself 8-)

So in fact, making the locationmap a separate jar, basically makes it a

In any case, when real blocks will arrive, the need to move the code to
Cocoon will be even less compelling, as anyone will use the block
regardless where it stands.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -