forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rasik Pandey <rbpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add support for Googles sitemap protocol?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 05:08:35 GMT

> > I was talking about the name "sitemap". Perhaps use "google-map".

Me too. Since, I am currently using a cocoon://abs-linkmap call to generate
the source for conversion into both the google sitemap format and the rss
format, I thought linkmap-{sitemap format}.xml might be appropriate.

> Argh, sorry. I have added that to my list of issues
> > to talk to the Cocoon people at ApacheCon.
>
> > Workarounds? The only one that i can think of is
> > to make an inconspicuous link from one of the docs,
> > e.g. <a href="blah.html">.</a>
>
> >i.e. not from site.xml or it will create a menu item.

Sure, I was doing that before with some hidden links before your responded
with the cli.xconf reference ;)

Regards,
Rus
http://www.discountdracula.com