forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject web conference for views workshop?
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:00:18 GMT
I didn't even think to ask if there's any way of doing a web
conference for the views workshop.  I'm behind on understanding views
and obviously didn't make it to the ApacheCon Europe so if there's
anyway to conference in let me know.  I realize that any decisions
will be made on list afterwards but I hate to miss hearing the rich
discussion in the workshop.  If not, no worries, I'll dig in and learn
it eventually, just thought hearing this would be a nice bootstrapping
effort.

Thanks,
--tim