forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject exists selector in locationmap
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:04:51 GMT
Does any actually have the select exists working with locationmap?
I'm trying based on the syntax difference that Unico described in a
previous mail but it looks like the SourceResolver used in
SourceExistsSelector is null when it gets there.  I'd like to be able
to confirm whether this is a simple syntax goof on my part or
something else.  If anyone does have it working can you post a copy of
the relevant bits of your locationmap?

Here's what I was using just to play around with it:

     <match pattern="tabs.xml">
      <select type="exists">
        <location src="{project:content.xdocs}tabs1.xml"/>
        <location src="{project:content.xdocs}tabs2.xml"/>
      </select>
     </match>

Thanks,
--tim