forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mounting Locationmaps [was: Locationmap fallback}
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:12:33 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
>>I hope to sit down with someone more familiar with Cocoon at the
>>Hackathon and work out how to enact Unico's recomendations on the Cocoon
>>dev list.
>

> Did you get a chance to sit down with any Cocooners on this at
> ApacheCon?  I think I've got a better handle on Unico's
> recommendations at this point myself.  I think we can probably get
> this done.  Let me know what you figured out...

No I'm afraid I didn't (I doubt anyone else did either). Even worse, I
have a new requirement for the locationmap. We need to be able to get at
the request object in the matchers (specifically the lang header for i18n).

I'll be back online properly in a few days and will be ready to bounce
ideas around then.

Ross